Saturday, May 18, 2013

01 Prologue

---To all my family and friends who have been supporting me and bringing about miracles to me---

Just when I decided to start this blog, this shocking news about Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy prevailed the whole world. Although I greatly respect her bravery and love for her children to make them feel safe--in fact I did take mastectomy myself for not having enough information in limited time--, my perception toward the disease is simply opposite of hers.

Because what I chose after so much confusion and among so many choices was natural cure, which I always believed against chemical cure.

Of course It felt horrible, as if it was the end of the world when I first found out about my breast cancer. I was struggling in the endless process of divorce with a child, and I just could not afford to take such serious disease. I was at a loss.

To look back,  that's when my life has turned out to be.....so wonderful!! 

Believe it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment