Saturday, August 10, 2013

41 Dr. Schulze's Incurables Program


My mission during the program:
1. Get up 1hr early for preparation
2. Make enough juice to drink in the morning and to fill 2L water bottle to bring to work.
3. Make sure to supply enough organic carrots, beets, apples, oranges, blueberries, lemons, garlic, etc. (Suggested juice contents are different for each program)
4. Prepare raw food: fresh fruit&veggies, dried fruit, raw nuts to bring to work.
5. Walk 60-90 min. every day

Incurables Program consists of:
Week1. Bowel/Colon Cleansing
Week2. Liver/Gallbladder Cleansing
Week3. Kidney/Bladder Cleansing
Week4. Bowel/Colon Cleansing

Each cleansing program lasts 5 days, then 2 days interval (I made it on weekend) before moving on to the next one, in total said 30 days, but really 28 days for me.

Each program has specific herbal formulas, detox tea, etc. On intervals I could skip that part and stay with raw food and juice.

Again, I had never tried any "detox" or "fasting", in other words, I had never had tolerance without food, so I was very worried if I was going to make it...

But somehow, I cleared Week 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment