Monday, August 26, 2013

46 Non-physical Detox Effect?

I didn't notice then but to look back, there were a lot of things started to happen after the detox.

Spiritually speaking, after my energy and system been cleaned up, stagnant energy started moving to make things surfacing up, which was all great:

I heard from my lawyer that the stranded divorce case started happening,
I was told to move out in 2 months due to my land lord's situation (which led us to a better living),
I got a new boss at work, who totally revolutionized the old system and working situation, to make my life much easier at work,
and I heard from a friend, who introduced Divine Openings to me, just registered to attend 5 Day Silent Retreat in Ojai, CA, January 2013!

5 Day Silent Retreat seemed like the ultimate event for me, and I dreamed of attending it, too. I heard and read about how drastically it's been changing people's lives, and curing "incurable" diseases. 

I was so inspired but not ready to join yet. It would require me to take long leave from work and to leave my daughter behind, and most of all it would cost me a fortune to join from Japan, thus it seemed too unrealistic at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment