Tuesday, July 16, 2013

32 Redondo Beach

All excitement of driving aside, we arrived at our friends' in my second home town, 
Redondo Beach around 8pm. 

Ellie was so kind to prepare non-salted steamed potatoes, fresh veggies and fruit for me without asking too much. She is a good friend of mine, as well as her daughter to mine. We first met at an international play group for Moms and kids in Japan, and her family relocated to L.A. due to her husband's work, and happened to find a nice property in Redondo Beach, where I lived the last 4 years of my life in California. 


We got so much to catch up with, and fun plans ahead. 

Now it's perfect again because I could leave my daughter with them during my day trip to Ojai to see Lola, and we would both be happy! 

Here we are on the left, going through a very familiar path to the beach. It's so strange for me that my friends from Japan are the local now and I'm visiting my old neighborhood led by them... Life is full of surprises and joys!


No comments:

Post a Comment